Welcome and thank you for your interest in a career with
North Carolina State University
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link at left or use the QuickSearch buttons below.
- To complete a profile, click the Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- A profile may be created at any time. An application will be created and required when you click “Apply to this Job” link on a posting.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing profile.
- Apply to new jobs using your existing information or
- Review the status of positions for which you have applied.
To quickly search for open positions, click the buttons below. To search for all positions, click the "All Positions" button or click the Search Jobs link in the left-hand panel.
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Check our frequently asked questions (FAQs) for applicants.
For questions regarding NC Cooperative Extension (NCCE) vacancies, please contact the Employment Coordinator at email@example.com.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in the application and interview process please call (919) 515-3148. This number is intended for use in seeking disability-related accommodations only. For general applicant inquiries, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 515-2135.
In order to receive educational credit, degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
The North Carolina State University Annual Security Report is available online at Campus Safety or in hard-copy by request at the University Police Department. The report, required of all universities by federal law, discusses crime statistics, procedures for reporting suspicious or criminal activity, security, police authority, crime prevention strategies, university policies on substance abuse and sexual offenses, workplace violence and fire safety. Please visit the University Police website at University Police for more information.
North Carolina State University uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.